£19 per hour + Van
21 days ago
Build recruitment is looking for a temporary plumber for a massive social housing company.
Job Description: Plumber
Location: North London
Hourly Rate: £19 CIS or Umbrella
Candidate must have exerpeince as a plumber, plumber multi trader, plumbing, pipefitter and has worked in social housing, housing association, MOD.
Day to Day:
- Drain downs
- Gate valves and Stopcocks
- Pipe freeze
- Internal and external blockages
- Plumbing: Tap changes, and minor plumbing repairs, installing and repairing water systems.
- Reactive plumbing repairs
Requirements for a plumber (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in domestic/social housing properties
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- Unvented ticket is a bonus
- Gas qualifications are a bonus
- DRIVRING LICENSE REQUIRED
- Van and fuel card provided
- Call out and overtime available
- Potential to earn over £40,000
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience in social housing, housing associations or domestic properties and have carpenter and multi trader skills.
Please apply or contact Martin Walter at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs and provide support, career guidance and even regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.