£32k per year + Van + Fuel Card
16 days ago
Build recruitment is looking for a permanent plumber for a massive social housing company.
Job Description: Plumber
Candidate must have experience as a plumber, plumber multi trader, pipefitter, plumbing and worked in social housing, local council, housing associations or MOD
Day to Day:
- Drain downs
- Gate valves and Stopcocks
- Pipe freeze
- Internal and external blockages
- Plumbing: Tap changes, and minor plumbing repairs, installing and repairing water systems.
- Reactive plumbing repairs
Requirements for a plumber (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in domestic/social housing properties
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- Unvented ticket is a bonus
- Gas qualifications are a bonus
- DRIVRING LICENSE REQUIRED
- Van and fuel card provided
- Bank holidays off
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience in social housing, housing associations or domestic properties and have a plumber skillset.
Please apply or contact Martin Walter at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.