£32k per year + Van & fuel card
3 months ago
Location - Essex
Salary - £32,000.00 + Van & Fuel
Permanent Role, 8am-5pm, with a salary of £32,000.00 per annum
If you are looking for a position in Essex that does not invlove alot of travelling then this is the role for you!
My client is a Main Maintenance Social housing Contractor providing a range of services including Responsive Repairs and Voids.
Day to Day:
- You will be required to carry out general maintenance & repairs to occupied and void properties
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times
- Use of PDA & Company Van
- Experience working as a Plasterer
- Experience working in social housing
- Good customer service skills
- Van and Fuel Card, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE Scheme
- Career progression with the Training and Development programme, Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers
- Reloadable cards, discount holidays etc, Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work
If you're a reliable, experienced plasterer who can deliver excellent quality work and first class customer service we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.