£31k per year
4 months ago
£31,000 per annum
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a Maintenance Contractor who are looking for a Plumber based in St Albans.
Day to Day:
- Working hours: 8am-5pm
- Areas of work: AL1-AL5 postcode
- Plumbing work
- understand and apply domestic hot water system installation and maintenance
- understand and apply domestic above ground drainage system installation and maintenance techniques
- Changing taps and showers
- fixing leaks
- Minor multi trade work such as painting, decorating, changing locks.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in social housing
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- NVQ level 2 minimum.
- Gas qualifications are a bonus (Unvented ticket)
- 23 days holiday pay
- Van and fuel card provided
- Profitable bonus scheme
- Bank holidays off
- Pension scheme
- Overtime. Weekends ()1.5x after 5 hours 2x pay
- Stand by and call outs are available.
- Random Drugs and drink testing
Please apply or contact Paul Adeyemi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Paul Adeyemi | Delivery consultant
020 3176 4790 | 07398140598
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.