£75k - 85k per year + carl / allwanance & package
26 days ago
Head of Operations - EWI Refurbishment / Retrofit
£75,000 to £85,000 + Package
Home based National Role with travel when required
A Centralised position as the operational lead for the delivery of EWI refubishment programmes nationally, supportiung local brances with technical expertise in the EWI / Cladding / retrofit field.
To increase the capacity within the Carbon Reduction team and to develop their strategy and approach. You will be an experienced domestic retrofit professional with extensive strategic and operational experience with energy efficiency projects and the policy and innovation surrounding these.
In addition to this, the role will include the following key accountabilities:
▪ Lead the development of their delivery model to maintain and enhance the efficient and effective delivery of carbon reduction to client housing providers and embed within the current planned maintenance work
▪ Supporting the Carbon Reduction Strategy and transition plan to achieve net zero by 2030
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting, growing team and to be at the forefront of building their capability to meet the needs of the business and clients now and for the future.
- Support solution design as part of our client offer to support client housing providers to decarbonise their housing stock
- Lead the development of our supply chain in partnership with procurement and operations (i.e. manufacturers, merchants, subcontractors and specialists)
- Provide specialist operational advice and oversight on domestic retrofit projects including all aspects of delivery and mobilisation
- Lead the development of new Standard Operating Procedures for all operational activity related to domestic retrofit and PAS2030:2019 compliance from solution design to operational delivery and monitoring and embedding within existing operational delivery processes where possible
- Provide specialist support to maintain relevant external accreditations identified to demonstrate our credibility in sustainability and carbon neutrality related areas (e.g. PAS, MCS, ISO 14001 and others as required)
- Support the business to identify and mitigate risks identified in relation to sustainability and carbon reduction activity
- Work with operational and other Group colleagues to implement our sustainability priorities, policies and procedures across the Group
- Demonstrate an understanding of Government policy and sector best practice to ensure best in class service delivery
- Work with internal specialist colleagues to advise and support development of:
- Learning and development and capability building to operationally deliver carbon reduction and PAS compliant works across the Group
- Training and development programmes for colleagues to ensure we have the required technical skills and qualifications (e.g. PAS, MCS and related)
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- Support delivery of the wider Business Development Team strategy
- Ensure the customer experience is central to all activities and embedded in all stakeholders to ensure an efficient and productive service is delivered to service users and clients.
Qualification and Experience:
- EWI / Cladding Refurbishment specialist
- Experience of domestic retrofit solution design and delivery
- Operational Management experience
- Experience of developing supply chains alongside colleagues and stakeholders
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.