£20 per hour + Van + Fuel Card
12 days ago
Build recruitment is looking for a temporary plasterer multi trader operative for a massive social housing company, this role could potentially lead to a temporary to permanent role for the company.
Job title: Plasterer Multi Trade Operative
Location: East London
Hourly Rate: £20 - CIS or Umbrella
Day to Day:
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
- Carpentry: hanging doors/windows, skirting
- Plumbing: changing taps and showers
- Painting and decorating
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
- Experience in residential properties
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- Able to do multiple trades
- Must be able to drive
- Van and fuel card provided
- Call out and overtime available
- Potential to earn over £40,000
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience in social housing, housing associations or domestic properties and have plasterer and multi trader skills.
Please apply or contact Martin Walter at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs and provide support, career guidance and even regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.