£19.09 - 19.09 per hour
about 2 months ago
Job Title : Finisher/ Plasterer
Location : West London
Start Date/Hourly Rate/Available Positions: £19.09 per hour
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association , who are looking for a West London
Wet Trade/Plasterer Duties:
- Carry out Plastering works repairs and maintenance within social housing properties, voids and occupied.
- Ensure works are completed at a high standard within given time frames
- Carry out works allocated by appointments
- Carrying out construction, fault fixing and maintenance duties in line with contract specifications
- Ensuring tools and equipment are maintained in good condition and restocking these when needed
- Responding positively to complaints and breakdowns in service delivery, by resolving problems or set into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept informed
- Providing accurate and timely information on the progress of works that is easily understood by the customer
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- experience in residential properties
- good social skills
- good customer service
- asbestos awareness certificate
- DBS check
- DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED
- temp to perm position
- holidays paid
- company van, fuel card
Please apply or contact Abbie Burrows at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
("Multi trader" or "Multi" or "Multi Skilled" or "Multi trade" or "Social Housing" or "Domestic" or "Plumber" or "Plumbing" or "Carpenter" or "Carpenter Multi" or "Plastering" or "Plasterer")
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.