£16 per hour
15 days ago
This is an important role in which you will:
- Work as part of an integrated team for the delivery of a first class construction and maintenance service for the company's customers' and client organisations.
- To carry out all types of Plastering work both internally and externally, including full re plastering of properties, 'patch' plastering, plaster boarding, dry lining, floating and skimming, rendering to outside of properties, re plastering using damp retardant plastering works and remedial works to the satisfaction customers, manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties or tasks that complement the core trade such as Plumbing, Tiling and Joinery and Brickwork in order to contribute to the 'one job one visit' objective.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess level 3 or equivalent in plastering or craft discipline
- Possess a CSCS card at the appropriate level
- Hold a full UK or EU driving license
- Have completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have experience plastering, maintenance and construction activities
- Possess good customer care skills
You will be paid a rate through Umbrella PAYE and receieve weekly pay. There is opportunity for permanent employment upon meeting the clients standards for work and culture.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.