£32k per year
5 months ago
Location of work: Wimbledon SW19
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Plasterer based in Wimbledon
They have a vacancy for a Plasterer to join the team covering Hammersmith and Fulham.
Day to Day:
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
- Carpentry: hanging doors/windows, skirting
- Plumbing: changing taps and showers
- Painting and decorating
- Ideally already has experience within social housing properties, or worst case broad domestic experience
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving license
- This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus.
- 23 days holiday
If you are interested in this Plasterer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Paul at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.