£32k - 34k per year + Van & fuel card
4 months ago
£34,000.00 per annum + Van and Fuel Card
My client is a Maintenance Contractor who provide Repairs and Maintenance services to Council properties Nationwide
They are looking for a enthusiastic Plasterer able to deliver a first class repairs service across a variety of properties in South East London
This is a Permanent role with an attractive and steady salary, standard working hours (8am - 5.30pm) and generous employee benefits.
- You will be required to carry out day to day repairs to occupied properties
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Use of PDA and Company Van
- Plastering skills
- Experience working in social housing/council properties
- Good Customer service skills
- Clean driving licence (6 points max)
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- Unlimited Overtime (optional)
- Call Outs (optional)
- Bonus scheme
- Pay Increases
If you're a reliable, experienced Plasterer with social housing experience we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.