£34k per year + Van & fuel card
5 months ago
Location - Kent
Permanent Role - Hours 8am-5pm
Salary - £34,000.00
My client is a Maintenance Contractor who provide Repairs and Maintenance services to residents homes nationwide.
We're looking for a enthusiastic trades person able to deliver a first class repairs service across a variety of our properties in Kent
We can offer you regular work, an attractive and steady salary, standard working hours and generous employee benefits.
- You will be required to carry out the full range of general maintenance & repairs to occupied and vacant properties
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Use of PDA & Company Van
- Experience working in social housing
- Good Customer service skills/Dealing with tennats
- Clean driving licence (6 points max)
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- Unlimited Overtime/Call Outs (optional)
- Bonus scheme
If you're a reliable, experienced Trades person who can deliver excellent quality work and first class customer service we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.