£32,850 per year
18 days ago
Leatherhead & Dorking
£32,850 Per Year - Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales.We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Plasterer based in Leatherhead/ Dorking .
They have a vacancy for a Plasterer to join the team covering Leatherhead & Dorking , and the job will include the following:
- Mould and Damp repair
- Mould washing
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
I am looking for someone who ideally already has experience within social housing properties or worst case broad domestic experience. The below will be required as a minimum:
- NVQ/City Guilds level 2/3 qualification or long time served
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving licence
This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus.
If you are interested in this Plasterer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.