£29.5k per year
about 1 month ago
£29,500 Per Year - Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales.
We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Plasterer based in Ashford.
What will you deliver?
- To carry out project defined plastering work to a high standard as directed by the Site Manager
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
- Full valid UK driving license
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and reliab
If you are interested in this Plasterer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.