£30k - 32k per year
about 1 month ago
£30,000-32000 Per Year - Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales.
We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Plasterer based in Guilford.
They have a vacancy for a Plasterer to join the team covering Guilford, and the job will include the following:
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
I am looking for someone who ideally already has experience within social housing properties or worst case broad domestic experience. The below will be required as a minimum:
- NVQ/City Guilds level 2/3 qualification or long time served
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving licence
This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus. If you are interested in this Plasterer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.