£15.55 - 15.55 per hour
about 1 month ago
My client provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for a Plasterer to join the team covering Sheffield. This is a temporary role working 39 hours per week, duration is 3 months paying £15.55 an hour.
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
I am looking for someone who ideally already has experience within social housing properties or worst case broad domestic experience. The below will be required as a minimum:
- NVQ/City Guilds level 2/3 qualification
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving licence
This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus. If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
Alex Toumazos | Recruitment Consultant
020 3176 4790 | 07852 172 251
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.