£27k - 29k per year
6 days ago
My Client is one of the largest housing association's in England.
They are requiring a Plasterer to carry out planned/reactive repair work within the West Malling area. The job will be carrying out the following:
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
I am looking for someone who ideally already has experience within social housing properties or worst case broad domestic experience. The below will be required as a minimum:
- NVQ/City Guilds level 2/3 qualification
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving licence
This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus. If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.