£19.29 - 19.29 per hour
13 days ago
Location of work: Wolves
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a Maintenance contractor looking for a Plasterer based in WOLVES
Day to Day:
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
- Ideally already has experience within social housing properties, or worst case broad domestic experience
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving license
- This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus.
If you are interested in this Plasterer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Paul at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.