£10 - 14 per hour
4 months ago
Repairs and Maintenance Planner - Social Housing
If you are an experienced Planner, who can provide manage a number of engineers daily, and a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities, this is the job for you!
The position is Temp-Perm and there are currently 2 posiitons available. You will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.