£18k - 21k per year + package
7 months ago
£18,000-£22,000 Per Annum
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing contractor, who are looking for a Planner/ Scheduler based in Weston-Super-Mare.
Our client specialises in repairs and maintenance of properties in the public sector. We are working in partnership to source a Planner/ scheduler, excellent knowledge of the south west is essential, strong admin experience.
Day to Day:
- Booking in tradesman to go out to tenanted properties
- Diary management and organising appointments
- Making outgoing call to tenants, taking incoming calls
- General office admin experience essential – Microsoft office
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience of working in an admin or customer service role
- Understanding around building, maintenance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Social housing maintenance experience would be beneficial
- Permanent opportunity with a reputable specialist contractor
- Hours – Monday to Friday
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.