£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
An exciting temporary position has become available for a general planner. This role is working for a market leading contractor and will be based in the heart of Birmingham. Ideally you will be immediately available.
Main duties of the general planner :
- Booking appointments
- Monitoring incoming emails and administering as appropriate.
- Deploying works orders to engineers.
- Administering engineers works orders.
- Liaising with Clients and other stakeholders: Emails, update exchanges.
- Updating spreadsheets and other management information documents.
- Monitors stationary / office supplies levels and re-ordering.
- Interacts with all levels of the management, personnel and customers.
- Raising works orders and deploying to engineers.
- Ordering materials
- Willing to learn to understand project / contract knowledge.
- Assisting with general administration and support for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and helpful telephone manner.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning time management and organising skills
- Respond to a range of requests and tasks
Salary: £9.50 PH
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.