£17.00 - 17.58 per hour
19 days ago
Salary: £17.58 per hour
Location: Waltham Forest
Full time / Temp
Description of role: To manage the future schedule of appointments. Work with clients, customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and supervisors to schedule appointments and make promises that you know we can keep.
• Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer’s needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
• Take ownership of the forward schedule to ensure that future jobs are appointed in a way that will meet our contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer’s preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
• Take ownership for and manage unscheduled jobs.
• Effective use of the MSi system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
• Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Oversee the jobs allocated to Sub-contractors to ensure the customer receives the same level of service as they would if a MSPS operative was delivering the work.
• Work with the Commercial team and Operatives to ensure materials are ordered and collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
• Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
• Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
• Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity.
• Where first time fix is not possible, manage the effective scheduling of follow-on works
• Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
• Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
• Good working knowledge of the following IT packages:
• Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
• Excellent administration skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good knowledge of repairs and maintenance sector or trade-based background
If you are nterested please apply or call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.