£26k per year + Holiday
about 1 month ago
Looking Planner or Scheduler or Repairs Admin
- Planning approx. 10-11 operatives on a daily basis
- Answering inbound and outbound calls from residents, operatives and staff
- Handling a general enquiry inbox
- Working on WIP reports
- Answer incoming calls with regards to repairs issues
- Effective use of their in house system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
- Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Understanding and diagnosing repair requests. Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer's needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- Managing incoming repairs inbox and allocating repairs works appropriately
- Scheduling work for operatives to attend properties and undertake works
- We would ideally love to have someone who has a good excel skills able to do PIVOTS, lookups.
- Experience within housing repairs
- Experience scheduling engineer diaries
- EICR knowledge
If you are interested in this position please apply or call Ryan Samrt at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.