£26k per year
27 days ago
Full/part time: Full Time
Location: West Byfleet
You will be working as part of our cross functional team providing face to face, telephone and email support, administration and emergency and routine call handling/scheduling service to internal / external customers. You will be one of the first points of contact for our customers and suppliers and will be ensuring that the information is correct and ready to manage through to completion. You will be responsible for the proactive/reactive co-ordination of service requirements whilst ensuring high levels of customer service.
Main Duties / Accountability
- Respond to all internal/external customer calls and email enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives set
- Take customer calls, obtain full details of the call complying with data protection checks where required, and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy, practice and KPI targets.
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all stakeholders/customers’ needs/support.
- To provide telephone and email assistance to internal / external customer query’s
- Monitor progress on orders, communicating with customers/stakeholders where required.
- Monitor and track incoming emails, with a follow-on call where required
- Effectively manage and plan client and surveyor appointments
- Offer a one stop shop in dealing with Complaints from start to finish.
- Out of Hours service for Responsive Team.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Ability to work a range of shift types and be flexible to the needs of the service.
- Respond politely and positively managing efficiently all customers’ needs/support, monitor these requirements
- To perform general administrative duties, such as:
- To ensure appropriate and effective communication links with other providers and services.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure positive expected outcomes are obtained
- To participate in the patient/professional feedback process, including complaints/ compliments/incidents
- Control workload efficiently to include both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ensure effectiveness, productivity and overall efficiency in our service.
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all customers.
- Prioritise workload other reasonable management request
- Any other reasonable management request.
If you are interested in this position please apply or call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.