£22k - 25k per year
about 1 month ago
Location: Role will full time in the office in Crawley - RH10.
Salary: £22k - £25k per annum
Purpose of the role:
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Schedule works into diaries for up to 20 operatives daily ensuring diaries are full and immediate attention is given to allocate work to operatives when they become free.
- Check the system for emergencies and manage within a timely manner to ensure targets are meet
- Respond to telephone variations by seeking approval from duty surveyor so operatives may continue on the site through to completion
- Arrange inspections for supervisors
- Provide a high quality service to our client on a face to face basis
- Working within a team to achieve goals and targets achieving daily targets of a minimum of 60 allocations each day of new orders
We are looking for you to have relevant experience gained from working in a similar industry and environment.
To be successful in the role you be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or call please call Leah at build recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.