£25k per year
27 days ago
Term: Full time / Perm
Hiring ASAP / £25,000 /Available Positions: 5
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a company, who are looking for a Planner based in Loughton.
Day to Day:
- Answer incoming calls with regards to repairs issues
- Effective use of their in house system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
- Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Understanding and diagnosing repair requests. Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer's needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- Managing incoming repairs inbox and allocating repairs works appropriately
- Scheduling work for operatives to attend properties and undertake works
To be a successful candidate, you will be a strong communicator with a great telephone manner and a genuine desire to help people on a daily basis. You will have good attention to detail and preferably have prior experience of working in a customer service environment, whether this is in a contact centre or face to face. The main thing is that you have a positive can-do attitude and are a great team player.
If you are interested in helping people and want to build your career in a thriving business, apply today.
- Friendly environment to work in
- Other benefits will be discussed
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.