paying up to £24,000 per anumn
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
Day-to-day planning of the operatives (direct and subcontractors) to ensure all jobs are adequately allocated, attended, FOW raised, jobs re-booked or closed off as necessary on a daily basis.
Reviewing jobs on Dynamics and feeding back into reports as well as raising any risks to Operational Management.
Ensuring all appointments booked are met on time with correct allocation, operative and materials required and subsequent jobs booked with residents updated at all times to ensure a positive customer experience.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
You are ACCOUNTABLE (this is where you are ultimately answerable) within any requirements set by the Company for;
- To proactively identify good quality business opportunities whilst working with customers that value our offering who will provide Osborne with long term business taking into account.
- Checking/ allocating all booked jobs ahead of appointments.
- Daily tracking of jobs and PDA usage (Ops accepting, closing jobs, adding notes, FOWs, SORs etc.)
- Ensuring all Ops diaries are reviewed to ensure appointments are met and closed off with FOWs at COP.
- Ensuring all emergencies are appointed and allocated promptly (2 hours attendance) throughout the day
- Daily Monitoring of jeopardy to ensure no jobs are booked out of target and monitor absence levels to ensue all jobs are completed.
- Daily monitoring of overdue orders. No more than 20 overdue jobs at any one time.
- Liaising and calling back completion sheets from subcontractors.
You are RESPONSIBLE (this is where you are responsible for doing or be delegated to) for;
- Monitor allocations of work when cancellations occur (no operative should be waiting longer then 15minutes).
- Operative Follow on jobs - Ops will call from site and job to be offered and booked with resident. Operatives not to leave site without speaking to you.
- Operative no access – Op will call from site, planner to confirm resident is not at the property (call tel numbers) and provide new appointment date to be left through door/post-box
- Allocation of recalls
- Plant Hire and returns
- Materials coordination as and when required. Advising engineers / supervisors.
- Book-in authorised VO’s/Quoted FOWs (passed via admin team and authorised by Operations team)
- Booking/re-allocating operative annual leave, sickness, training, TBT, van breakdown etc.
- Subcontractor updates & diary management.
- Updating Dynamics with notes of action etc
- Cooperating with the planning supervisor and teammates as and when required
- Working with other teams/operatives/Subcontractors to cover another planner / call Centre advisors’ AL, sickness and at busy times of the day
- Ensuring Repairs Inbox is regularly reviewed and all jobs raised within 48 hours.
- Assisting with the Call Centre as and when required.
To develop, manage and extend internal and external relationships with new and existing clients
- Act as the Osborne representative and the focal point of contact for any internal and external stake-holder queries.
- Recognising the importance of satisfying client needs and demonstrates the ability to successfully handle the client interface.
- Communicates jobs and required back-up with accuracy and credibility, both verbally and in writing
- Ensuring correct SOR’s are used
- Ensuring jobs are closed down correctly and in time.
- Ensuring the VO & EOT process is followed through Dynamics and via the Interface.
- Ensuring that all Residents are communicated with at all times.
To promote the one Companies brand
- By ensuring you and your people live the Companies values.
Creation of a unified leadership team whereby you continue to develop yourself and your people
- Promoting and encouraging information and knowledge sharing between team members
- Assisting the Management team within the Company and SBC with job queries from the client on specific jobs
Ensuring that your team are fully engaged, motivated and delivering maximum performance
- Putting safety and health at the heart of decision making, asking, listening and responding, creating an environment where ideas are freely expressed and lessons learnt without fear of recrimination.
- Adapting and supporting changes to maintain effectiveness during uncertainties in job tasks or the work environment
- Being flexible in your approach to work and helping other departments as and when required (Call Centre / Admin teams).
To adhere to the companies policies and processes, and work towards continually improving these. Enable maximum performance from your teams.
- Ensuring all aspects of HSEQ are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring the progress of work adheres to contractual requirements
- Maintaining records, including details of customer contact, progress, resources etc.
- Managing and driving operative productivity
- Only employing processes that add value to your customers and people.
To develop and manage your team’s performance to enable maximum profitability
- Ensuring that we are using the correct SOR’s
- Ensuring that we accurately plan jobs to ensure no lost time.
- Ensuring maximum operational performance which will affect job values and Performance statistics.
- Sending quotes to the client.
- Managing cost variations via the interface.