£60k - 70k per year + Car allowance and package
3 months ago
Planner – Construction
£60,000 to £70,000 + Car Allowance and Package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Client, who are looking for a Planner to based in West Yorkshire.
- Work closely with other members of the site team and to manage all programme and planning activities on the allocated on the project
- Produce the contract and target programmes ensuring that all key design, procurement and construction activities are captured, and logic linked to identify the critical path.
- Accurately record progress against the agreed programmes using the jagged line and re-schedule options within Asta Powerproject.
- Prepare short term programmes and carry out any project specific exercises such as re-programming and allocating resources.
- Input into the Project Execution Plans and prepare sequencing, logistics and phasing plans.
- Attend meetings as required including team meetings, sub-contractor and design meetings.
- Monitor any changes and assess the impact on the agreed programmes.
- Where applicable, carry out delay analysis and prepare reports to assist with any EOT applications.
- Suggest programme recovery actions or programme betterment opportunities.
- Car Allowance
- Employee Discounts
- Other benefits
Please apply or contact Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.