£20k - 24k per year + Benefits
0203 176 4790
11 months ago
Build Recruitment are partnering with Pyramid Plus as their exclusive recruitment partner to enable them to deliver their electrical testing program and works arising from Fire Risk Assessments (“FRA works”) from 1st June 2020.
- To work closely with the Senior Administrator and Contracts (Compliance) Manager in order to logically plan jobs across a large geographical area and subsequently issue these to the DLO.
- To ensure that there are contingencies in place in the event of no access’ so that DLO productivity is maximised.
- To liaise with tenants in order to arrange access and be a point of contact when needs be.
- To support the accurate record keeping of compliance documents following completion of works
- Liaise with residents to organise appointments for the DLO to attend properties to undertake works/tests
- Liaise with the DLO workforce with details of the booked appointments and any special requirements in relation to access, etc
- Effectively plan operative diaries to maximise productivity
- Liaise with Supply Chain Partners (SCP’s) when necessary
- Upload information and documentation to the IT system
- Manage the access protocol and issue back to the client any properties for which we are unable to gain access
- Keep and monitor data on the volumes of works being completed along with no access properties
- Report in to and work closely with the Senior Administrator
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be team orientated and have leadership skills
- Time management, forward planning and the organisation of multiple individuals
- Understanding of key EICR and FRA principles
- Must be IT literate and have previous experience with planning software, MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving
- Commercially aware
- A minimum of four GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent); must include Maths and English
- Experience of working in the construction industry
- Experience of working administrator level with a good understanding of computer programs
- Experience of managing complaints
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.