£10 - 12 per hour
4 months ago
Repairs Planner - Social Housing
Are you a Planner/Scheduler who can provide a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities? This could be the job for you!
The position is Temp-Perm and will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to manage a number of operatives daily and undertake to the following duties;
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Liaise with the engineers to make sure the works are completed
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
You will be responsible for liaising with sub-contractors and end client to ensure works are carried out within a set time frame, in particular, time frames will be tighter due to the winter season and resident repairs become critical.
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. Experience with all Microsoft Office packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
This role has immediate starts available.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.