£24 - 28 per hour
5 months ago
Planned Works Surveyor £25-29/hour
On-going temp role with potential for permanent following initial term.
Build Recruitment are working with a leading provider of social housing based in North London who are looking to add a temporary Planned Works Surveyor to the Planned Maintenance team.
You will be responsible for a variety of planned maintenance programmes, managing both DLO staff and sub-contractors delivering a number of internal and external refurbishment works.
- Understanding the use of the Natfed 7.1 SOR codes
- Planning the work from inspection to completion
- Inspections internally and externally on sites
- Understanding basic build regs
- Good IT experience of the use of computer and tablet
- Good communication with the team, supply chains, residents and leaseholders
- Team player
- Ownership of work
- Site H&S knowledge
What you will need:
You will be a qualified Surveyor with a recognised qualification within Building Surveying (HND/C, BSc or qualified by extensive experience).
Experience of working for a Registered Social Landlord is also required, delivering planned refurbishment projects in a similar environment.
For more information please contact Kieran on 07487 847 467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.