City of London
£24.5k per year
10 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Association in London for a Planned Works Assistant.
- Assisting the team with contracts projects and programmes with particular attention to maintaining and up-dating contract records, financial information and providing compliance data.
- Scheduling, planning, and holding regular contract meetings. Ensuring contractors provide all the necessary update information. Preparing agendas and associated papers for a variety of meetings. Ensuring all information is distributed in a timely manner.
- Organising any necessary customer consultation activity. Ensure that customers and other stakeholders are aware of plans and proposals, and contribute to their development
- Experience with insurance claims, ordering goods and services, progress chasing, variation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.