£40k - 45k per year
13 days ago
Planned Maintenance Building Surveyor (Social Housing)
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
37 hours per week
My client is a leading Social Housing provider operating throughout Berkshire. As part of my client's new vision, they are looking to add a highly skilled and talented Building Surveyor to the Planned Maintenance and Asset Management team.
The main accountabilities are;
- Devising annual planned and cyclical work programmes
- Managing major capital, planned and cyclical projects and work programmes
- Undertake Stock Condition Surveys
- Manage and oversee the main contractor delivering the works
- Carry out appraisals and project manage bespoke major work-streams
- Carry out H&S checks and mitigate associated risks
The ideal candidate will have;
- Full membership to a professional and relevant body, i.e. RICS, MCIOB (not essential however highly desirable)
- Experience in managing a diverse range of planned work-streams for a social housing provider.
- Experience of managing external service providers delivering refurbishment/upgrade works on residential properties
- Strong project management skills and communication ability
- Car driver and user of own vehicle
For more information about this role please apply with your CV or alternatively contact Kieran on 07487 847467 or send an email to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.