£43k - 45k per year + Bonus, Pension, Benefits
28 days ago
My client is a leading Housing Association based within the North London area, due to growth they are looking to add a Project Surveyor to the Asset Management team.
- Manage a variety of internal and external planned & cyclical work streams
- Provide technical expertise and guidance relating to building pathology and refurbishment projects
- Provide detailed specification of works using JCT forms of contracts
- Manage the main contractor effectively whilst fostering excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
- Qualified Building Surveyor, ideally MRICS or MCIOB however qualified by experience is also acceptable
- Experience within social housing client side planned maintenance and residential refurbishments
- Strong technical building pathology background
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal with experience is producing reports for senior staf
If you would like to hear more about this role contact Kieran on 07487 847 467 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.