£42k - 43k per year + Bonus, benefits, allowances
4 months ago
My client is a leading Social Housing provider in North London. Due to increased workload my client is looking to add two Contracts Surveyors to the Asset Investment team on a full-time permanent basis.
The main accountabilities are;
- Devising annual planned and cyclical work programmes
- Managing major capital, planned and cyclical projects and work programmes
- Manage and oversee the main contractor delivering the works
- Carry out appraisals and project manage bespoke major workstreams
- Carry out H&S checks and mitigate associated risks
The ideal candidate will have;
- Full membership to a professional and relevant body, i.e. RICS, MCIOB (not essential but strongly desired)
- At least 2 year’s post qualification experience in managing a diverse range of planned workstreams for a social housing provider.
- Experience of managing external service providers delivering refurbishment/upgrade works on residential properties
- Strong project management skills and communication ability
For more information about this role please apply with your CV or alternatively contact Kieran on 07487 847467 or send an email to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.