£37.5k per year
about 2 months ago
Build are working with a Lincolnshire based Housing Provider as they look to appoint a Planned Estates Surveyor to their Asset Management team.
- Assist the Estates Works Team Leader in ensuring the delivery of a successful and excellent service within a contracting environment for the provision of all aspects of Estate based works, Aids and Adaptations & planned & cyclical maintenance across the organisation (North and South).
- Assist the Estates Works Project Manager in being responsible for the day-to-day operational delivery and contract administration of al Estate based works, Aids and Adaptations & planned & cyclical maintenance projects and in a client capacity.
- Assist the Estate Works Team Leader in the monitoring, management and reporting on all key performance indicators and targets across all areas of works.
- Assist the Estate Works Team leader in the development of specifications, contract documents, procurement of all associated contracts in line with the investment programme and business need.
- Undertaking effective contract administration on all estate-based works, aids and adaptations and planned and cyclical maintenance projects.
- Ensure up to date an accurate record is maintained of all estate-based works, aids and adaptations and planned and cyclical maintenance projects and that all asset systems are properly managed and updated to ensure stock data is up-to-date and relevant.
The role will also be responsible for carrying out various property surveys & inspections, including, but not limited to Pre and Post inspections, Pre-works validation surveys, Defect Liability inspections, Asbestos Re-inspections and any other site-based checks as agreed with the line manager and service needs for example stock condition/HHSRS where required.
It will also require flexibility between surveyors in the planned and estate teams to support each service as necessary to ensure resources are suitably resourced in line with the Planned Investment Managers direction. As such surveyors in this role will be expected to work within each of the planned and estate teams as required and work seamlessly between each discipline under the relevant team leader.
We keen to speak with candidates who are experience Building Surveyors within a Social Housing setting
For more information please apply below or contact our Specialist Housing Consultant - Jen Radcliffe on 07879742988
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.