£45k - 50k per year + car allowance, benefits, healthcare
3 months ago
- My client is a successful construction, development, maintenance, investment and management group operating predominately in the South East of England and the London areas.
- As part of their continued growth, they are seeking applications from experienced Building Surveyors to join cyclical works planning team.
- As a Building Surveyor you’ll be responsible for carrying out property surveys on one of their flagship partnership contracts delivering on-going maintenance works to social housing stock.
- To identify Lifecycle and Cyclical works under the various contracts, design solutions, manage resident expectations, to procure works (value for money) to place orders and manage works through to completion
- To ensure compliance with all company management policies and procedures and drive continuous improvement
- Provide leadership and direction for Project team members
- Attend Resident Consultation Meetings as required
- Management of Subcontractors and Suppliers
- To provide technical support to colleague as required
- Daily updating of Management information
- Ability to assess the correctness, performance to date, and likely future performance of the various constituent elements that combine to make a building.
- Ability to diagnose faults and produce specifications of works.
- Have sound numeracy skills and required level of commercial acumen.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and proven negotiation skills.
- RICS certified or similar would be beneficial however this is not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.