£25k - 30k per year
14 days ago
Build are working with a Staffordshire based client who are looking to appoint a new Personal Assistant to support their Senior Leadership Team
Your new role
• Responsibility for the CEo's diary, including arranging complex travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings, planning and organisation of events.
• Planning and organising activities on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team, understanding business priorities in order to effectively manage time.
• Taking accurate meeting minutes and providing in a timely manner following the meeting, including details of any actions.
• Organising internal/ external meetings including the negotiation of commercial arrangements with venues where applicable.
• Assisting with the preparation for internal/ external meetings, including document preparation, collation of reports and presentations within PowerPoint. What you'll need to succeed
• Previous experience in a PA / Executive Assistant role is essential
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote and Sharepoint
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
• Ability to multitask
• Demonstrates professionalism and remains calm and organised at all times
• Clear and concise communicator
• Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail
• Great problem-solving skills
For more information please apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.