£43k - 45k per year
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a personal assistant to work for a very high networth famiy based in Essex. This role is an amazing opportunity to support a Director of a communications business on a global scale and is looking for first class support to manage all of their private and work related tasks.
This role will be working in the family home. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm occasionally with Saturdays.
Purpose of the role:
- Complex diary management, prioritising and scheduling meetings.
- Organising travel, accommodation, visas, transportation, and transfers.
- Overseeing properties, including tenanted properties and household staff.
- Management of correspondence and inbox.
- Liaison with all staff internationally, including household staff and other PAs – building excellent working relationships.
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors – maintaining and building relationships.
- Run errands and personal shopping when required.
- Other administrative and organisational duties on request.
- Flexibility to be on-call and travel with short notice.
- Prior PA experience working with a high net worth family.
- Fluent English - excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be succinct and to the point.
- Professional, loyal and hardworking.
- Strong organisational skills, common sense and an eye for detail are essential.
- Articulate and well-presented – an ambassador for the principal at all times.
- Calm with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, be proactive and demonstrate self-initiative.
- A self-starter who will go above and beyond to get the job done.
- A team player who is willing to work collaboratively, as well as autonomously.
- Brilliant checkable references are an absolute must.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.