£35k per year
020 3176 4790
22 days ago
My client is a worldwide tele communications company, based in the heart of the City is looking for a professional PA to join their team. The stunning modern offices have a buzzy and fast-paced atmosphere; suitable for someone who is looking for a new challenge! You are required to work 6 days a week and the clients offer a great staff package.
The client is looking for a professional and organised team PA to join the fast-based company. You will be supporting a director and head of department as well as their wider team. You will thrive in this role if you are organized, well presented and able to hit the ground running this is for you!
• Diary management
• International travel arrangements
• Coordinating meetings internally and externally
• Producing correspondence
• Processing expenses
• Experience as a PA/EA is essential
• Experience working within professional or financial services is desired
• You should have excellent computer skills such as; Microsoft Suite
• You should be organised, able to multitask and well presented
• You should be confident in passing a basic DBS check and credit check
If you would like to apply for this please apply get in touch!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.