£35k - 40k per year
10 months ago
This role is 6 days per week, permanent and full time hours.
Our client is a very successful telephone communications company who have approached Build Recruitment looking for a Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate will be looking for someone with excellent communication skills, have a strong work history and has experience working as a private PA for a family.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality diary management to support the effectiveness of the team
- Typing and producing reports and presentations
- Full ownership of the diary and organisation of the Directors day
- Coordinating project forums and arranging internal and external meetings; including travel, venue, refreshments and overnight accommodation if required
- Making sure incoming calls/emails are recorded accurately and passed to appropriate departments for response.
- Keeping reliable filing and recording systems while dealing with invoices and expenses
- Completing meeting agendas, minutes and follow up of actions
- Performing ad-hoc project work and taking on other responsibilities when required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.