£17 - 21 per hour
about 1 month ago
2-3 days in office
Pay: £20.51 per hour
- Reporting into Payroll Manager and assisting payroll manager.
- Ensuring all staff and operatives are paid accurately and on time.
- Liaising with Ops Manager and Supervisors in relation to all processes.
- Working with payroll assistant to input payroll of a large number of employees
- Covering for any absence, holiday and sickness
- Managing payroll/ benefits inbox and ensuring all emails are replied to in timely manner and to agreed SLA's
- Liaising closely with HR admin
- Educated to A 'level Math's and hold CIPP qualification
- Experience of working in a high-volume payroll team
- Ability to calculate payroll and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Tax, NI and benefits
- Ability to deal with HMRC requirements
- Ability to process timesheets
- Strong knowledge of costing processes and Excel spreadsheets
If you are interested in the position or would like to know more please send your CV to Lizzie.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.