£75k - 85k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
17 days ago
Social Housing - Reactive and Planned Maintenance
Salary Up to £85k + car or allowance and package
We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead a multi facteted flagship R&M and Planned Maintenance contract on behalf of a major housing maintenance contractor in the South East. This client facing position will be ultimately responsbile to director level for the operational delivery and P&L for this contract containing day to day repairs, voids and planned works to a key clients' property portfolio on a long-term partnering contract.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for a large team containing heads of service, commercial management and surveying teams, supervisors, operatives and back office support as well as subcontractors with full autonomy for the P&L, client relationship and operational delivery of the contract, reporting to the Operations Director.
Specific key duties include:
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning of resources (including office staff, as well as a demand based approach to directly employed and subcontracted skilled trades).
- Attending and/or chairing all related meetings.
- Make value based decisions in the context of the lengthy contract periods and the company’s targets and obligations.
- Achieving and/or exceeding contractual key performance indicators.
- Ensure company and contractual policies and procedures are complied with.
- Responsible for Health and safety (both of the team the operations are involved with and anyone affected by them).
- Responsible for preparing for internal and external audits on areas of responsibility, taking the lead during each audit.
- Development of individuals, helping company and staff to achieve goals.
- Timely and accurate production of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Monitor visiting Sub-Contractors ensuring health and safety compliance, works carried out satisfactorily and within time scales, site left clean and safe, service / work sheets left.
- Continually review and assess operational performance reporting any needs and / or suggestions so that action can be taken to maintain / enhance service delivery.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.