City of London
£16.8k - 18k per year
6 months ago
Part time contract administrator
24 hours per week / 3 days per week or 5 day at 5 hours per week.
Our client has reached out looking for a part time contract administrator to work in their commerical office building in central London. The right person for this role will have experience working within an FM company previously and some technical knowledge.
The purpose of this role is to provide contract Administration support to both client and site staff. The Contract Administrator would be responsible for quoting, booking additional works, assisting site engineer, ensuring Compliance with The contract Terms and Conditions plus Statutory Requirements of Maintenance activities. She/he will administer the PPM scheduling and provide support to the site engineer and client. Ensure we achieve our KPI’s.
Requirements of part time contract administrator:
- Co-ordination of Specialist Sub Contractors Visits – booking & escorting
- Experience of Quality Procedures
- Ability to provide various reports including Financial Reporting
- Good time management skills
- Client facing skills
- Good communication skills and numerology
- Experience is a similar environment, dealing with subcontractors, engineers and clients (can be from a different position, like helpdesk)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office, use of PC & phone
- Ambitious and quick learner
- Support Site Engineer on day to day requirements
- Raising of purchase orders for material goods and subcontractor works
- Ensure subcontractor maintenance contracts are in place and follow all necessary Health & Safety documentation
- Ensure that the Weekly / Daily reports are submitted to the management & client teams on reactive work status/updates
- Quote Logs – chasing quotes for additional works, raising client quotes, instruct works as approved by client and booking in jobs
- To monitor the progress of all PPM and reactive works ensuring compliance and any follow up works are completed within permitted timescales
- Carry out self-auditing to ensure that all PPM and reactive works are carried out to the highest standard and in line with contract SLA’s
- To assist in managing any sub-contractors visits, and to be aware of when a permit to work or limitation of access is required.
- Assist site engineer, where needed with daily checks.
- Open and close reactive jobs on client portal.
- Arranging for emergency call outs to be attended by relevant contractors
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.