£8.72 - 8.72 per hour
0203 176 4790
29 days ago
A two week temporary role with within a School.
A Part Time temporary Cleaner, who will report to the Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of cleaning services to the site.
DBS Enhanced (inclusive of Children)
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing of hard floor areas
- Vacuuming carpets and furnishings
- Cleaning, wiping, dusting and polishing of surfaces, fittings, fixtures and furniture
- Empty waste bins, removing rubbish to collection areas
- Cleaning toilet areas fittings and fixtures
- Clean internal glazing to keep substantially free from dirt, marks and deposits
- Securing the windows in all unoccupied areas, if required
- Responsibility for all keys held for access purposes & ensuring their safe return (if required)
- Security of the cleaning store
- Reporting all accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
- Attending training and meetings as arranged and directed
- Wear protective clothing and uniform as issued
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.