£32k per year
15 days ago
Painter and Decorator
Location: High Wycombe
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Property Maintenance Group who are looking for a Painter and Decorator based in the High Wycombearea.
Day to Day:
- All aspects of painting and decorating, internal and external works, making good etc.
- Working in a mix of properties, domestic housing association properties
- Washing down and decoration of internal and external areas across our stock.
- Effectively control relevant expenditure by ensuring all work is carried out in an economic manner, including verification and measurement of completed work.
- Ensure good quality decorative work and compliance with Health & Safety policies and statutory legislation.
- Manage individual workload and complete issued planned works according to the given priority or confirmed appointments made with our customers.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Full driving license, own van and tools
- Previous experience essential
- Job offers will be subject to a clear DBS check
Please apply or contact Paul Adeyemi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.