£26,989 per year
17 days ago
My client provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for an Painter/Decorator to join the team in Chesterfield and surrounding areas on a full-time permanent basis
What we're looking for :
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including working at height(s).
- Be fully qualified to operate safely plant vehicles as directed to do so.
- Relevant NVQ or experience relevant to role.
- City & Guilds qualifications in appropriate trade.
The salary £26,989 rising to £28,409 after 6 months, with a Van + Fuel included.
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.