£60k - 65k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
2 months ago
We are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee a number of multi facteted social housing R&M contracts on behalf of a reputable regional housing maintenance contractor on the South Coast
This client facing position will be responsbile to director level for the operational delivery and P&L for 2 Local Authority contracts containing day to day repairs, voids and planned works on long-term partnering contracts. The successful candidate will lead a large team of managers, supervisors, operatives, planners, administrators and subcontractors.
My client are a market leading and innovative contractor who due to continued growth are looking to add a senior manager to their team, we are looking for someone with proven experience in the housing maintenance sector, there is a very competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate plus company car or allowance and benefits.
What we require:
- Ability to build strong client relationships at branch level
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a broader team
- Understanding of the R&M and planned works sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- To be self-motivated and able to develop ideas and initiatives
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.