£65k - 75k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
about 2 months ago
Senior Contracts Manager - R&M
National Property Services Contractor
Up to £75,0000 + car and package
We are looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to oversee a portfolio of housing R&M contracts on behalf of a major housing maintenance contractor in Kent
This client facing position will be ultimately responsbile to director level for the operational delivery and P&L for 3 contracts containing day to day repairs, voids, complex and disrepair works to the clients' property portfolio on long-term partnering contracts.
My client are a market leading and innovative contractor who due to continued growth are looking to add a senior manager to their team, we are looking for someone with proven experience in the housing maintenance sector, there is a very competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate plus company car or allowance and benefits.
What we require:
- Ability to build strong client relationships at branch level
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a broader team
- Understanding of the R&M and planned works sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- To be self-motivated and able to develop ideas and initiatives
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.