£90k - 100k per year + Car or Allowance & Package
9 months ago
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join a highly ambitious, growing new build homes division of a highly reputable market leading national contrator. The role will sit in a small, tight nit team working closely with the Divisional Director to take full responsibility of taking projects from bid stage throughto final account.
As part of a newly formed team, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to build their own team around them.
The a focus of the role will be taking the projects through planning, s106, s20, NHBC, sub contractor procurement, site set up welfare etc to get the projects set up. The Operations manager will also lead the site teams to delvier the projects safely, to design, budget and programme
The works are a combination of RC frame, infill sites and roof top extensions with 4 sites of nearly 200 units nearing go-live, this person will be client facing and be responsible for driving and directing all pre and post construction acitivities,
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within project and operations management
- Must have proven leadership and man management skills
- Must have New Build experience
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Communicate effectively with all those who have a stake in the work
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Mentor and support others
- Ability to negotiate and influence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.