£47k - 54k per year + bonus, pension, health
5 months ago
Technical Operations Manager
My client who specialise in public sector contracts are currently looking for a Technical Operations Manager to run two contracts in Guildford. The Technical Operations Manager will be walking into a stable team with potential for progression and growth. Ideally the Technical Operations Manager will come from a technical background having managed either critical or NHS contracts in the past, however this is not essential.
The role for the Technical Operations Manager:
- To be responsible for all staff, budgets and performance of FM services to ensure day to day contract requirements are fully met
- To ensure and champion a safe working environment
- To manage the team including recruitment, development, appraisal, absence, discipline, etc.
- To exercise financial and commercial controls in the management of expenditure and income within budget
- To develop and maintain collaborative relationships with our client to ensure client satisfaction
- To ensure operational delivery is high quality and compliant with statutory and contractual obligations
- To meet all key performance and management indicators
- To add value, increase productivity and identify and implement cost efficiencies
- Will come from a Hard FM background with experience gained using the CAFM (Maximo) system to ensure the contract operates efficiently. Hospital experience preferred but not essential
- Must have experience of managing staff within facilities management
- Must have excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Will have an understanding of statutory compliance and contract deliverables
- Will have experience of managing multi-functional teams
- Will be able to demonstrate strong financial acumen
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for further training and development.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.