£40k - 45k per year + excellent benefits package
020 3176 4790
Ops Man - Fire
11 months ago
Role: Operations Manager
Sector: Fire Risk / Fire Safety
Location: Wood Green, North London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This rapidly growing company specialises in providing high-quality Fire Risk Assessment services. The business is based in Wood Green, North London and is looking for a dynamic individual to manage the business operations. The day-to-day operations of the business includes managing and growing an expanding national team of fire risk assessors, tracking and monitoring large amounts of data and liaising with clients to troubleshoot potential problems that could impact on their compliance needs and timelines.
The company has recently launched a bespoke, web-enabled, centralised management software package that is set to revolutionise the Fire Risk Assessment industry and your role will also involve working with the managing director and client relationship manager on the integration of the software system for clients.
- Managing the admin/operations personnel and the surveyors;
- Data monitoring and analysis;
- Overseeing the recruitment and training of additional surveyors;
- Logistics planning for the surveyors including the strategic placing of surveyors where they need to be throughout the UK;
- Identifying, prioritising and solving any issues that arise. For example, issues accessing a building, a disgruntled resident etc;
- Troubleshooting and dealing with all logistics to ensure delivery of targets and that deadlines are met;
- Job planning allocating staff with required skill set;
- Reviewing the performance of our team of surveyors;
- Liaising with our software support manager and quality control managers;
- Resource planning
- Acting as liaison between client and surveyor;
- Ensuring contract deadlines are met within budget;
- Client liaison solving any issues arising;
- Program management with client.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A clear thinker and strong communicator with experience liaising directly with clients;
- Experienced in managing projects independently and meeting deadlines;
- Confident about building relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- A capable multi-tasker with excellent organizational and logistical skills;
- Extremely focused and detail orientated;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Proactive, working individually and as part of the team.
The role would suit someone with an operations or logistics background with experience leading a team. You need to be assertive, self-motivated and organised with an ability to think on your feet, prioritise and use your initiative. My client offer a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 + excellent working conditions, In-house training and continuing professional development, negotiated benefits and opportunity for personnel development as the business expands.
If you are interested in the role or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.