£70k - 75k per year
13 days ago
Operations Manager - New Build, Refurbishment & Planned maintenance Projects - Paying Excellent Salary & Package
Our client, a new build a refurbishment contractor based in the south east, are currently looking for an expereinced Operations Manager to join their growing business.
The business works in various sectors including new build, refurbishment, planned maintenance and leisure. They are looking for someone to overlook the division of operational and commercial staff along side their commercial manager. You would be responsible for managing P&L across contracts, management of direct staff, dealing with clients day to day, health and safety and overall delivery of projects.
- Must have experience working on New Build and refurbishment projects in the residential, leisure and commercial sectors, refurbishment is more important as a larger proportion of this work is completed
- Must have a relevant management degree or similar training and or experience
- Must be able to work in London and surrounding counties and sometimes nationwide
- Must be able to manage others to deliver multiple projects at the same time
- Must be a good communicator and have experience dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Must have good IT skills and be able to use word and outlook
- Must be able to produce construction programmes (MS Projects ideally)
- Must have a flexible, “can do” attitude and want to work as part of a team
- Must be able to produce and deliver progress reports
- Must be able to manage the H&S, quality and programme performance on their projects via their management team
This is a very good opportunity for someone who is keen to progress and work with a business that is growing and developing.
Please apply for the role directly or contact me at email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.